Propylene monomethyl-ether is an odorless, transparent liquid that can be miscible in water. The relative density is 0.9234.Solvent, dispersant or diluent.
About PM Propylene Glycol Monomethyl Ether:
Propylene Glycol Ether and Ethylene Glycol Ether are both binary alcohol ethers. Propylene Glycol Ether is less toxic to humans than ethylene-glycol ether. Proprylene glycol Monomethyl Ether has a weak taste of ether, but does not have a pungent odor, making it more widely used and safe. Due to its molecular structure, which contains both a hydroxyl and an ether group, this ether monomethyl ethyl has excellent solubility and is suitable for volatile rates and reactivity.
It is the leading global supplier of PM Proprylene monomethyl ether. Please send us an inquiry to receive the latest.
ETB 2-Tert Butoxyethanol
If you want to purchase PM Proprylene glycol Monomethyl Ether bulk.
PM Propylene Glycol Monomethyl Ether:
Store in a dry, cold place that is well ventilated and away from potential fire hazards.
Separate items that don't coexist and store them outdoors. Containers need to be connected together and grounded in order for static electricity not to cause sparks. Smoking is prohibited in the area where products are stored and used. Use tools and equipment which do not produce sparks. Empty containers of this product can also be hazardous, as they still contain remnants (vapor or liquid). Check all warning signs displayed on these containers.
Technical Parameters of PM Proprylene Glycol Monomethyl Ether:
Applications of PM Proprylene monomethyl ether
Proprylene glycol monomethyl etherl
Peppermint and phenols are a combination that has a unique smell
Colorless transparent liquid
1. PM is used primarily as a solvent and dispersant as well as antifreeze and extraction agents.
2. It's 1-methoxy-2-propanol, which is the intermediate of the herbicide metolachlor. PM can be used as a diluent, dispersant and solvent for pesticides.
3. It can also serve as an antifreeze for fuel, a cleaning agent or extraction agent. It can also serve as a raw material for organic syntheses.
4. Proprylene monomethyl ether can be used to make nitro fibers, alkyd and phenolic resins modified with maleic anhydride. This solvent is also used in brake fluids as a brake fluid additive and antifreeze. Solvent for textile dyes, textile oils, and ink. Water-based paints made with it are used widely in the automobile industry.
5. Propylene monomethyl ether can be found in many coatings and cleaning products. As an active solvent in water-based coatings. Also used as a coupling agent for solvent-based printing.
6. As a solvent, diluent, or dispersant for coating, printing, printing, dyeing, pesticides and other industries. It can be used in a variety of ways, including as an antifreeze for fuel, a cleaning agent, an extraction agent, acrylate dressing agent for non-ferrous materials, etc. It can also serve as a raw material for organic syntheses.
PM Propylene glycol monomethyl ether packaging & shipping
There are different packings depending on the PM Propylene monomethyl ether amount.
PM Proprylene glycol monomethyl ether packing:
1kg per bottle, 25kg per barrel, or 200kg per barrel.
PM Proprylene glycol monomethyl ether shipping:
Upon receipt of payment, goods can be sent by air, sea, or express as soon possible.