What is the Advantages of Foam Cement?
Following the progress in Russia-Ukraine peace talks, the gold price fell more than 1% the next day, hitting its lowest in a month, and palladium prices briefly tumbled by nearly 9%.
"We have seen metal prices going into free fall when the Russia-Ukraine situation is likely to see a major detente, which spurred people's risk preference and optimism that the war could end at a time," said OANDA senior market analyst.
A Russian deputy defense minister says Moscow has decided to sharply curtail its military activities around Kyiv and Chernikov in Ukraine, following talks between Russian and Ukrainian representatives in Istanbul.
Where the prices of metals, natural gas, and commodities like the concrete foaming agent will go in the future, is still very uncertain.
What is Foam Cement?
Foam cement is a kind of new light insulation material containing a large number of closed pores. It is made by firstly fully foaming the concrete foaming agent with mechanical methods, then evenly mixing the foam with the cement slurry, conducting cast-in-place construction, or mold forming through the pumping system of the foaming machine. Finally, after natural maintenance, it is formed.
It belongs to a kind of bubble-shaped adiabatic material. The outstanding characteristic is that the closed foam holes inside the concrete can make concrete light and heat preservative and insulate.
Advantages of Foam Cement
1. Thermal insulation: The thermal conductivity is 0.06-0.28W/(M.K), and the thermal resistance is about 10-20 times of ordinary concrete.
2. Lightweight: The dry volume density is 300-1600kg /M3, equivalent to about 1/5 ~ 1/8 of ordinary cement concrete,
3. It can reduce the overall load of the building.
4. Integrity: site casting construction, closely combined with the main project, no need to leave the boundary joint and ventilation pipe.
5. Low elastic shock absorption: The porosity of foamed cement makes it have a low elastic modulus, bringing the cement good absorption and dispersion.
6. Sound insulation: Foam cement contains a large number of independent bubbles, and is evenly distributed, realizing a sound absorption capacity of 0.09-0.19%,
7. It is 5 times ordinary concrete and has the function of effective sound insulation.
8. Compressive strength: The compressive strength is 0.6-25.0mpa.
9. Water resistance: Cast-in-place foam cement has small water absorption, relatively independent closed bubbles, and good integrity, so that it has a certain waterproof performance.
10. Durability: Same as the main engineering life.
11. Simple construction: Only need to use cement foaming machine can realize automatic operation, can achieve a vertical height of 200 meters distance
12. Off-delivery, the workload is 150-300m3 / working day.
13. Production processability: Foam cement can not only be produced into a variety of products in the factory, but also in on-site construction,
14. Directly cast into the roof, ground, and wall, and can be sawing, planing, nail, drilling, and other processing.
15. Environmental protection: The raw materials for foam cement are cement and foaming agent. The foaming agent is neutral without benzene, formaldehyde, and other harmful material.
16. Economical: low comprehensive cost.
Suppliers of Concrete Additives
TRUNNANO is a reliable foaming agents supplier with over 12-year experience in nano-building energy conservation and nanotechnology development.
If you are looking for high-quality CLC foaming agents, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We accept payment via Credit Card, T/T, West Union, and Paypal. TRUNNANO will ship the goods to customers overseas through FedEx, DHL, by air, or by sea.
Due to the Russia-Ukraine conflict and the covid-19 pandemic, how will the international situation develop is highly uncertain. It is too difficult to assess its economic impact properly. However, we could see energy prices and commodity prices keep rising and supply chains are disrupted. Therefore, concrete foaming agent prices are expected to rise in the future.