An Air Training Agent
Agent for Air-Entrainment
The ability to mix concrete with a lot of tiny, evenly distributed air bubbles. It helps to decrease the amount of bleeding and segregation.
It will increase workability and dramatically improve frost resistance.
What's an air entraining device?
The vast majority
Air entraining agents
These are anionic surfactants. At the water-air interface the hydrophobic groups is directed toward the air. The hydrophobic layer of hydrated particles is formed when the concrete mixture is mixed. The directional adsorption layers of these air bubbles are the same as their charge. They repel each other, and they can be evenly distributed.
The anionic air-entraining substances can also be used to prevent bubbles bursting. They are absorbed onto the bubble film by calcium salt precipitation, which is found in high calcium cement.
Technical Parameters of the air entraining agents
Characteristics of an air entraining agent
pH (1 % water solution)
Surfactant for alkyl ether anionics
You can choose from colorless or yellowish liquid
1. You will be amazed at its remarkable properties of fine, consistent and long lasting air bubbles.
2. Concrete can be made more workable and easier to pump.
3. This inhibits water secretion and segregation.
4. Enhances resistance to freeze-thaw and durability.
5. Reducing slump losses
6. You can use it to make concrete for any type of project, such as hydraulic, highway, tunnel or bridge.
7. This mortar is compatible with all types of mortars.
Use of concrete air entraining agent
1. Increase the usability of concrete mixes.
2. Significantly increase the concrete's frost resistance and impermeability.
3.Reduce concrete strength. It is common for concrete to lose compressive strength if it has a higher air content by about 1%. Concrete's flexural strength, on the other hand, will also decrease by between 2% and 3%.
Agent for air entraining
1. This product is not toxic and innocuous, it can be biodegraded, but it cannot be eaten.
2. You should rinse it off with lots of water if it gets in your eyes.
3. A doctor should be consulted immediately if allergies are caused to any portion of the human body.