OPEC+ is likely to stick to its plan for a small increase in oil production in May despite a surge in oil prices caused by the Ukraine crisis and calls from consumer countries such as the United States for more supply.
Several oil consumers, including the US, have urged producers to boost output further, for the crude price has hit its highest level since 2008 of more than $139 this month. But major OPEC producers including Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates did not raise their output targets, and other countries like Russia avoided talking about the subject of Ukraine.
OPEC+ is made up of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) and the oil-producing Allies which is led by Russia. Since August 2021, OPEC+ has been sticking to its plan to increase production by 400,000 b/d per month, which will rise slightly to 432,000 b/d from May 1st.
This increase did not mean OPEC+’s concession to consumer countries demanding more oil, but an outcome of an internal recalculation of reference production levels, raising quotas for Saudi Arabia, Russia, Iraq, the United Arab Emirates, and Kuwait.
The supply and prices of many other products in global market like the concrete waterproofing agent will continue to be influenced by the oil supply shortage.
What is concrete waterproofing agent?
Concrete waterproofing agent can significantly improve the impermeability and waterproofing of concrete, and the impermeability grade can reach P25 or higher. It is especially suitable for concrete for bungalow roof, large volume waterproof concrete, hydraulic concrete, waterproof mortar, etc. It can completely cure roof leakage, wall moisture return, and ground seepage.
The function of concrete waterproofing agent
1. Efficient water reduction and enhancement.
2. High-efficiency impermeability function: the addition of concrete waterproofing agent can effectively improve the capillary structure of concrete, and at the same time precipitate gel and block the internal capillary channels of concrete. Compared with no waterproofing agent, the impermeability can be improved by 5-8 times. , with permanent waterproof effect.
3. Improve the working performance of the mortar: It can improve the workability of the freshly mixed mortar, and the water loss rate is small, which can significantly improve the workability of the mortar.
4. Benefit analysis: It has the functions of replacing lime paste, overcoming hollowing, shelling, reducing floor ash, saving labor and improving efficacy.
5. Retarding effect: It can delay the heat release rate of cement hydration and effectively prevent concrete from cracking.
6. Saving cement: On the premise of maintaining the same strength and slump as the benchmark concrete, it can save 10% of cement.
Physical and chemical indicators of concrete waterproofing agent
Appearance: powdery solid; Odor: None; Corrosiveness: None
How to use concrete waterproofing agent
1. The dosage range is 4-6%, and the specific amount should be determined after a small amount of experiments.
2. For on-site mixing, first mix with stones, sand, cement and other admixtures evenly at one time, and then add water to mix. (Compared with no water repellent, the time is appropriately extended by 30 seconds.
Precautions for concrete waterproofing agent
1 When cement is changed or new cement is added, a concrete compatibility test should be done.
2. When mixed with other admixtures, its compatibility should be checked first.
3. Properly mix ingredients according to the mixing ratio, and operate in strict accordance with the construction specifications when pouring concrete.
4. As with conventional concrete, maintenance must be strengthened according to construction specifications.
5. Concrete waterproofing agent should be stored in a dry place, pay attention to moisture-proof, and the shelf life is 2 years. During the shelf life, if it is wet and agglomerated, it can still be used after being ground and sieved.
6. For concrete with water repellent in erosive medium, when the corrosion resistance coefficient is less than 0.8, anti-corrosion measures should be taken. The surface temperature of the concrete structure with waterproofing agent should not exceed 100 ℃, otherwise protection measures must be taken to cut off the heat source.
The COVID-19 pandemic has affected economies and chemical companies in many countries around the world. Measures such as extending holidays and resuming work were taken to control the development of the epidemic, and the normal operation of some chemical enterprises was also affected to some extent.
We provides high quality concrete waterproofing agent with reasonable price. “In order to feedback to old customers, the company is still in full operations to provide concrete waterproofing agent with competitive price.” said Olina, the sales manager.
Chemical production is highly dependent on transportation, and the epidemic affects the circulation of people and materials first. Predictably, none of this is rosy. In densely populated areas with large mobility, the situation of epidemic prevention and control becomes more severe in the later stage. If you are looking for the concrete waterproofing agent, feel free to contact us.
The oxidation resistance and corrosion resistance of nickel alloy make it suitable for the harsh environment of high temperature and high pressure.…
Gazprom recently said it had completely suspended gas supplies to Bulgarian Gas company and Polish Oil and Gas Company (PGNiG) because it was not being paid in rubles. Russia said it would resume gas supplies after it agreed to pay for them in ruble…
There are many types of lubricants available, from motor oils to special lubricants such as lithium-based lubricants.…