Gold is a high-quality hedge hedging tool, favored by investors. Especially in recent years, with the increasing instability of the world economy, gold has become one of the preferred asset allocations of investors because of its functions of hedging and fighting inflation.
Earlier, the worsening situation in Ukraine sent gold prices soaring to a two-year high of $2,070 an ounce. But gold, along with other commodities, fell back last week as conditions changed and bulls took profits, hitting a low of $1,895 an ounce. As of press time, gold was trading at $1,918 an ounce, down 7.9% from its March 8 peak. Rising gold prices may also have an impact on the Foaming Agent prices.
According to China Business News, Goldman Sachs raised its gold price forecast in early March, considering Asian buyers' gold consumption demand, investment demand and central bank gold purchase demand continue to rise. Three -, six - and 12-month targets were raised to $2,300, $2,500 and $2,500 an ounce, respectively, from $1,950, $2,050 and $2,150. The last time all three accelerated was in 2010-11 when gold prices rose nearly 70%.
The World Gold Council has also noted that global gold demand is at its highest level in nearly two years, which is linked to a recovery in consumption and consumer sentiment to combat inflation.
How to Measure the Quality of Foaming Agents?
There are mainly three indicators: foamability, foam toughness, and bleeding.
1. Foamability reflects the foaming ability of foaming liquid, which can be indicated by foaming height and foaming multiple. The higher the foaming height and foaming multiple are, the stronger the foamability of the foaming agent is.
2. Foam toughness is the characteristic that the foam will not be damaged within a specified period of time in the air, which is often indicated by the half-damage time that how long will half of the foam be damaged, and the settlement distance that how much the foam column will settle in unit time. The longer the half-damage time is, the better the foam toughness is. The smaller the settlement distance is, the better the foam toughness is.
3. Bleeding refers to the volume of aqueous solution produced after foam is destroyed.
Characteristics of Various Foaming Agents:
Commonly used foaming agents include protein based foaming agents, synthetic foaming agents, rosin foaming agents, etc. Different types of foaming agents have different foamability and the foams produced have different foam stability. Each type of foaming agents has its own limitations. For example,
1. The foam stability and the foaming multiple of rosin foaming agents are not so good, so it can only be used for foamed magnesite cement with the bulk weight more than 600㎏/m³, and cannot be used for the low-density foamed magnesite cement with the bulk weight less than 500㎏/m³;
2. The foamability and the foam stability of protein based foaming agents are relatively better, but the foaming viscosity is large, which is not conducive to mechanized production;
3. Compound foaming agents have better foamability and foam stability.
Suppliers of Foaming Agents
TRUNNANO is a reliable foaming agents and foam generator supplier with over 12-year experience in nano-building energy conservation and nanotechnology development. If you are looking for high quality products, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry. (email@example.com)
We accept payment via Credit Card, T/T, West Union and Paypal. Trunnano will ship the goods to customers overseas through FedEx, DHL, by air, or by sea.
Russia is a major supplier of industrial metals such as nickel, aluminium and palladium. Russia and Ukraine are both major wheat exporters, and Russia and Belarus produce large amounts of potash, an input to fertiliser. The price and market of the Foaming Agent will fluctuate under its influence. Prices of these goods have been rising since 2022 and are now likely to rise further because of the Russia-Ukraine conflict. Russia is a major supplier of industrial metals such as nickel, aluminium and palladium. Russia and Ukraine are both major wheat exporters, and Russia and Belarus produce large amounts of potash, an input to fertiliser. The price and market of the Foaming Agent will fluctuate under its influence. Prices of these goods have been rising since 2022 and are now likely to rise further because of the Russia-Ukraine conflict.
15+ years of experience
Over $50+ million in sales
14+ years of experience
Over $50+ million in sales
Item No.: Tr-C High purity graphite powder flake graphite is natural crystalline graphite, which looks like fish phosphate, belongs to the hexagonal crystal system, and has good high-temperature resistance, electrical conductivity.Purity: 99…
Item No.: Tr-Cr02 Chrome chip hard and brittle steel gray bright metal with hardness like corundum and lower melting than platinumPurity>99.95%Product name: chromium flake…
About Succinate monoglycerides:Milky powder, insoluble in cold water, can be dispersed in hot water and hot grease.TRUNNANO is a trusted global Succinate monoglyceride. Feel free to send an inquiry to...…