TR75 7.5 kW CLC Foam Generator for Lightweight Concrete
Diamonds are forever, Gold is precious but which is rarer? Gold is a heavy metal formed during the collision of neutron stars and is one of the rarest elements on Earth.During the formation of the earth, heavy elements gradually accumulated towards the core under the influence of the earth's gravitational force. This means that the closer you get to the Earth's crust, the harder it is to find large quantities of gold.The average concentration of gold in Earth's crust is "very, very low" at just 4 parts per billion. Gold concentrations need to be 1,250 times that level to form a market-worthy deposit.
Diamond is a common element - the product formed by carbon under extremely high pressure, and it is a dense carbon element. Carbon also has a looser element called graphite, which is what makes pencil lead. Compared to gold, the average concentration of carbon in the Earth's crust is about 200,000 parts per billion.
In terms of elements, gold is far rarer than diamonds. Due to the predictable and volatile nature of gold, the Concrete Foaming Generator is undoubtedly a good investment opportunity.
Foam Concrete Machine is the core equipment of foam concrete production, which has a significant impact on the quality of foam concrete. An excellent foam generator for concrete not only has a high foam output but more importantly, the quality of the foam produced is outstanding. TR75 portable foam generator developed by our company. It can be used in laboratories, small-scale foam concrete cast-in-situ projects, and pilot lines of foam concrete products. The outstanding advantages of TR75 portable foam generator are low foam moisture content, more foaming agent, high foam uniformity, large foam output, and other benefits.
Parameters of TR75 CLC Foam Generator
|Maximum foam output(m3/h):||7.5|
|Motor voltage(V) : ||380|
Benefits of TR75 CLC Foam Generator:
(1) The foam produced is uniform, which helps improve the strength and thermal insulation performance of foam concrete. The foam is uniform, the foam is not easy to be broken in the slurry, the amount of foam is small, and a high closed cell ratio can be formed. The foam is evenly distributed in the mud, which can increase the strength of the foamed concrete;
(2) Low foam density. TR75 portable foam generator has low foam density and saves foaming agent. In the case of the same dilution factor of the foaming agent, the thickness of the foam produced by this machine is 20-40 g/L, and different foaming agents have various dilution factors;
(3) Simple operation, low failure rate, precision parts are selected to reduce the use of wearing pieces, the failure rate is lower, the service life is longer, and one-button control is realized.
(1) The foaming liquid suction pipe is about 1.5m long. Be careful not to remove the filter to prevent impurities from blocking the pump;
(2) Foaming volume: The maximum foaming volume is about 100L/min. The foaming agent used will affect the amount of foaming. The value of 100L/min is the value measured after the company's foaming agent is diluted 60 times;
(3) About making foam concrete: You can use a mixing bucket to make pulp, and then directly foam the foam on top of the slurry. After stirring, the slurry can be mixed with foam to form foam concrete. Take care to minimize the foam stirring time and stir at low speed.
Maximum foam output(m3/h): 7.5
Motor voltage(V) : 380
Work rate(KW): 7.5
Foaming speed(L/m): 300
Weight(kg)：300The coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic not only had a significant impact on public health, it also severely affected one of the linchpins of the global economy – the tourism industry. As many countries introduced curfews and travel restrictions to contain the spread of the virus, travel across the world significantly declined from early 2020 onwards. The financial repercussions of the coronavirus have already begun to manifest themselves within the tourism industry. In 2020, global revenue from the travel and tourism industry was estimated to drop from a forecasted 711.94 billion U.S. dollars to 568.6 billion U.S. dollars, representing a decrease of over 20 percent. The region predicted to see the highest decline in revenue was Europe, decreasing from 211.97 billion U.S. dollars in 2019 to roughly 124 billion U.S. dollars in 2020.
The downturn in tourism has caused the recession, and the weakening of the economy has also affected the market demand for Concrete Foaming Generator. Recently, however, the demand for Concrete Foaming Generator has increased, so contact us for the latest news on Concrete Foaming Generator.