The cause of bearing noise
After the long-term summary of technical personnel, there are the following 10 reasons for bearing noise, and there may be many that we have not met before, which will be slowly repaired in the future.
- The bearing is mixed with sand or carbon particles and other impurities to play the role of abrasive
- The bearing is mixed with water, acid or paint and other dirt, play a corrosive effect;
- The clearance of the bearing is too small (improper matching selection);
- The varieties of lubricating oil or grease are not right;
- Insufficient lubrication (oil level is too low, oil or grease leakage through the seal);
- The bearing is clamped flat by the seat hole (the roundness of the seat hole is not good, or the seat hole is distorted and not straight);
- The bottom of the bearing seat is uneven (causing the deformation of the seat hole and even the crack of the bearing seat);
- There are sundries in the bearing seat hole (residual chips, dust particles, etc.);
- Eccentric sealing ring (encounter adjacent parts and friction);
- The bearing is subject to extra load (the bearing is axial compression, or there are two fixed end bearings on one shaft).
In order to make the bearing give full play and maintain its due performance for a long time, regular maintenance (regular inspection) must be done effectively.
It is very important to improve productivity and economy to find faults early and prevent accidents before they happen through proper regular inspection.
Storage of bearings
Bearings are coated with the proper amount of anti-rust oil and packaged with anti-rust paper when leaving the factory. As long as the package is not damaged, the quality of the bearing will be guaranteed. But for long-term storage, it is advisable to store it on a shelf 30cm higher than the ground when the humidity is less than 65% and the temperature is about 20℃. In addition, the storage area should be kept away from direct sunlight or cold walls.
When the bearing is removed for inspection, the appearance of the bearing should be recorded by photography and other methods. In addition, it is necessary to confirm the amount of residual lubricant and sample the lubricant before cleaning the bearing.
- The cleaning of bearings is divided into rough cleaning and fine cleaning, and a metal mesh frame can be placed at the bottom of the container used.
- B.Rough cleaning, in the oil with a brush to remove grease or adhesion. At this point, if the bearing is rotated in oil, pay attention to the damage to the rolling surface due to foreign bodies.
- C.Fine cleaning, slowly turn the bearing in oil, must be carefully carried out.
The cleaning agent is usually neutral without water diesel oil or kerosene, according to the need sometimes also use warm lye, etc. Whatever cleaning agent you use, filter it frequently to keep it clean.
After cleaning, the bearing should be coated with anti-rust oil or anti-rust grease immediately.
Bearing supplier-ERIC BEARING LIMITED
Eric Bearing Limited, Your trust worthy bearing supplier, providing Variety Top Brand Bearings. As a leading bearing distributor in Asia, ERIC BEARING LIMITED has high visibility in our customers, with our products being exported to over 100 countries. We have more than 8 years of export experience that can help you find the ideal purchasing solution. If you are looking for Bearing or confirm some technical details before you order, just need to send a email: email@example.com. Our professional sales will contact you within 2 hours.